Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has announced Tim Burton‘s Beetlejuice is scheduled for a 4K Ultra HD release on 31st August 2020 in the UK and 1st September 2020 in the US.
Beetlejuice follows a deceased couple that begins haunting their former home with the help of a devious poltergeist named Betelgeuse (pronounced as Beetlejuice) as they try to scare away the new inhabitants.
The 4K Ultra HD of Beetlejuice will be releasing in two different sets – the standard 4K/Blu-ray/Digital set and the Deluxe Edition Gift Set.
The Gift Set includes:
- Beetlejuice film on 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital
- 4” embroidered glow-in-the-dark patch of Beetlejuice’s gravestone
- Insert of instructions for life after death emergencies with 3 pieces of collectable chalk
- “Betelgeuse” flyer featured in the film
- All items are housed in a special edition gift box made to look like The Handbook for the Recently Deceased!
Beetlejuice was directed by Tim Burton and features a cast including Micheal Keaton (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Alec Baldwin (Mission: Impossible – Fallout), Geena Davis (GLOW), Jeffrey Jones (Deadwood), Catherine O’Hara (A Series of Unfortunate Events), and Winona Ryder (Stranger Things).
Will you be picking up Beetlejuice when it arrives on 4K Ultra HD later this year? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us @flickeringmyth…