The critically-acclaimed Immortal Hulk comes to an end next month with its 50th issue, and Marvel has announced that it is celebrating the occasion with a selection of variant covers for the over-sized finale which showcase of the ‘Immortal Moments’ from the previous 49 issues. Check them out here…
The eight covers allow readers to relive the following breathtaking moments from throughout this incredible saga:
- Ron Lim immortalizes Hulk’s discovery of the gamma-irradiated father of Del Frye from IMMORTAL HULK #2
- Ed McGuinness immortalizes the brutal brawl between the red Absorbing Man and Hulk from IMMORTAL HULK #9
- Gary Frank immortalizes the climactic moment of the “Hulk in Hell” arc where Devil Hulk lets Bruce know he’ll always protect him from IMMORTAL HULK #13
- Carlos Pacheco immortalizes the debut of the Rick Jones/Abomination hybrid from IMMORTAL HULK #17
- Creees Lee immortalizes Hulk’s initial confrontation with Betty’s new manifestation of her Red Harpy persona from IMMORTAL HULK #19
- Sanford Greene immortalizes the glimpse of Hulk’s potential future as the Breaker of Worlds from IMMORTAL HULK #25.
- InHyuk Lee immortalizes Hulk squaring off against his Roxxon-backed replacement, Xemnu, from IMMORTAL HULK #31
- Jen Bartel immortalizes the reveal of the Devil Hulk’s true look from IMMORTAL HULK #38
Immortal Hulk #50 will go on sale on October 13th.