Looking for a challenging action platformer to play on the Nintendo Switch this March? If the answer is yes then you will want to check out Muro Studios’ 2D platformer, Shadow Bug, when it is released on the Nintendo Switch eShop on 30th March. Check out the trailer below…
In Shadow Bug players become the titular ninja hero Shadow Bug who sets out on a journey to save his forest home from destruction by the evil factory. The monsters who defend the factory will need to be sliced into pieces using your overpowered ninja skills if the forest is to survive. There will be 36 beautiful and twisted hand crafted levels to explore filled with monsters galore that wait to experience Shadow Bug’s ninja skills.
The game features:
- A unique core mechanic: move by attacking enemies which makes it ideal for the Switch.
- 36 hand crafted levels filled with plenty of action, exploration and puzzles.
- Gorgeously drawn parallax backgrounds.
- Immersive sound effects.
- Leaderboards for those wanting to compete on speedrunner levels.
- Lots of monsters to dice and slice and 6 boss fights.
Shadow Bug will be available on the Nintendo eShop on 30th March priced $8.99 / €8.99.