If you are a fan of endless runners then you may be pleased to hear that despite a short delay, Gravity Dash by Jedd Goble is now available to download from Google Play and the App Store. This fast paced game is available to download for free and includes in-app purchases. Check out the trailer below for a look at the challenging gameplay.
In Gravity Dash players will need to use quick thinking and quick reflexes if they want to get far in this endless runner. As players race through the game they will encounter a variety of deadly hazards including spike pits, sawblades and guillotines. Fortunately, players can reverse gravity to help them avoid certain death…. but only if they’re quick enough.
“Gravity Dash is an ode to the classic runner, with a unique twist. Through the “one-button” input system that allows you to invert gravity, newbies and veterans alike can pick up and play Gravity Dash for a few minutes – or a few hours. The pixel graphics and synth-driven music score give it an unmistakable retro feel, and the adaptive difficulty level means that the game never gets old. Players of all ages will have a blast every time they play.” Jedd Goble.
- Reverse gravity to go upside down and avoid danger.
- Run through endless randomly generated levels.
- Unlock and play with 8 available character skins.
- Face off against dozens of obstacles and hazards.
- Raise the stakes as difficulty gradually increases during each run.
- Enjoy retro-inspired pixel art and unique landscapes in each area.
You can download Gravity Dash now for free from Google Play and the App Store.