Those of you who are into unique strategy games with a challenge may like to pop over to Steam as hybrid strategy title Prismata arrives on Steam Early Access. Prismata is Lunarch Studios’ debut title and combines real time strategy, card games and tabletop strategy games to create something different to anything else.
Prismata takes players to the far future where humanity has made a new civilisation on the distant planet Beacon, a planet whose rotation matches that of the sun. While humanity is bathed in constant sunshine the dark side has become inhabited by a race of intelligent machines that threaten humanity. Humanity relies on huge armies of robots for war which are led by human commanders known as The Swarmwielders but when these robots start to malfunction the threat to humanity is greater than ever.
There are a good variety of game modes that can be played against other gamers or against one of 30 ruthlessly efficient AI personaities. For those who like single player there is also a gripping 40 mission story based adventure and over 50 hand-crafted puzzles and scenarios.
- State of the art enemy AI created by 2013 StarCraft AI competition winner,Professor David Churchill.
- A custom replay browser where you can watch and share game replays
- New Prismata units added regularly, each with a unique role.
- 100+ Steam Achievements to unlock.
- Real time spectator mode: watch live matches featuring top players.
- All units are free for all players so NO pay to win involved.
- Over 500 customisable emotes and 250 unit skins to collect.
- No randomness! Your fate is determined by your skill alone.
- Over 100 trillion unique gameplay scenarios.
- Collect resources, create workers and technologies, assemble an all-conquering army then destroy your opponent.
You can check out Prismata on Steam by clicking here