As the Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition is released today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment have released a trailer for the updated version of the game. Check it out below…
Since its release last year, Injustice 2 has been a great success for WB Interactive, DC Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios. The Legendary Edition will feature a lot of bonus content for those who purchase it as well as for players who already own it. Included in the Legendary Edition is:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
All players will can also expect some additional updates to the game, such as new gear and more level growth for the characters:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
The Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition is available now for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.