Indie developer Norseman Interactive and publisher Playdius have announced that their interactive text adventure Somewhere: The Vault Papers is now available on the App Store. The game will also be coming to Android devices.
Somewhere: The Vault Papers is a modern day interactive text adventure that puts players in the role of Cat, a journalist on a whistleblower case who uncovers a major conspiracy that puts her life at risk. From the conspirator’s point of view Cat needs to be silenced but players can be helped with real time text messages and through clues that can be found on the web.
- Real time: Stay in real time communication with Cat over the course of her investigation which lasts several days.
- Player’s choices will lead to significant changes to the story with multiple endings.
- Players must use their wits to solve puzzles by finding clues on the web.
- Rewind time: Experiment with different story outcomes by rewinding time.
- Fully immersive sound ambiance brings the game’s moody atmosphere to life.
- No ads to contend with and no internet connection required
“Somewhere: The Vault Papers takes a truly unique approach to storytelling, incorporating web searches, Google maps, and real-time text conversations…. As a publisher focused on premium, story-driven games, we’re proud to support Norseman Interactive and original titles, like Somewhere: The Vault Papers.” said Guillaume Jamet, Head of Publishing at Playdius.
Somewhere: The Vault Papers is available on the App Store now.