Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive have joined forces to bring the HITMAN: Definitive Edition to retail on PlayStation4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One and Xbox One X from the May 18th! You will have access to all previously released content and, in celebration of IO’s 20th anniversary, it’s time for Agent 47 to don throwback disguises to classic IO titles: Freedom Fighters, Mini Ninjas, and Kane & Lynch.
“We’re super excited to be working with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on HITMAN and together releasing the HITMAN: Definitive Edition to new players,” said Hakan Abrak, CEO IO Interactive, for the press release. “Working with a partner like WBIE means that the team at IOI can stay focused on what we’re good at, making games.”
Here’s what’s included in the Hitman: Definitive Edition package:
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch, and Mini Ninjas.
- HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility.
- HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year digital release.
- HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh.
- HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol.
- All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition.
Emma Withington – @EWithingtons
Follow the gaming team @FMyth_Gaming