If you’ve ever fancied playing tennis but not in the crowded stadiums of today then maybe a quick journey back to the Roaring ’20s will be more your thing. Thanks to Helium9 Games travelling back to the ’20s for a spot of tennis and tiffin will soon be possible when World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s is released for Android, iOS and Windows 10 on 16th May. Helium9 Games have served up a trailer with some natty 20’s music.
Developed by tennis and history buffs World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s takes players on a journey through time to enjoy precise swipe and tap controls, polished visuals, realistic physics and a multiplayer mode that includes AI avatars that play just like the player.
World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s features:
- Play with precision using swipe-and-tap controls.
- Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
- Enjoy lag-free asynchronous multiplayer action in league, tournament, and practice matches.
- Train your AI character to play just like you.
- Customise and develop your in game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
- Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards.
World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s will be available on Google Play, i-Tunes and the Microsoft Store for free on 16th May.