The Special Edition of Rising Star Games and Natsume’s beloved farming life sim Harvest Moon: Light of Hope is now available digitally for the Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4. The release of Harvest Moon: Light of Hope marks 20 years since the first game in the popular franchise was first released in Europe (now I feel old) and to commemorate this the Special Edition features a brand new ‘retro plus’ visual style to add a touch of nostalgia.
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition will see players wash up in a deserted harbour town that has been devastated by a harsh storm. It will be up to our character to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse by planting crops, tending livestock and gathering materials necessary to repair the town. Players will be able to make new friends, start a family and rebuild the town to make it their new home.
For the first time ever, the Special Edition will feature two-player co-op gameplay via Soleil the gem sprite, who can be controlled by a second player bringing cooperative farming and adventuring.
Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition features:
- Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
- Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
- Grow crops, tend livestock, and gathering materials, either by yourself or with a Co-Op friend!
- New and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
- Make new friends, get married, and start a family from a variety of bachelors and bachelorettes, including a secret one!
You can get Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition digitally now for the Nintendo Switch and PS4.