2K and Firaxis Games have announced that the hugely popular Sid Meier’s Civilization VI will be coming to the Nintendo Switch on 16th November. As with the PC version, players will take control of their civilisation, wage war and make peace and ensure their civ stands the test of time. Accompanying the announcement is a brand new trailer which you can see below…
Civilization VI on the Nintendo Switch will include all the game updates and improvements that PC users have received plus four additional civilisation and scenario packs. These four packs will include: Vikings Scenario Pack, Poland Civilization and Scenario Pack, Australia Civilization and Scenario Pack and the Persia and Macedon Civilization and Scenario Pack.
The Nintendo Switch edition of Sid Meier’s Civilization VI will feature:
- 24 different leaders from history to play as, including Cleopatra of Egypt, Trajan of Rome and Hojo Tokimune of Japan.
- Many ways to victory, take the world into the future with a scientific advancement, dominate with a military or earn the admiration of the world with culture.
- Expand an empire across the world. Develop unique armies and use unique abilities to win.
- Dynamic diplomacy will see relationships with other civs over the millennia.
- Challenging scenarios inspired by history such as the colonisation of Australia in “Outback Tycoon” and defend Poland from invaders in “Jadwiga’s Legacy”.
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI arrives on the Nintendo Switch this November.