Get ready for some elevator action this festive season as indie developer Major Frank announce the release of Lifty on Android and iOS devices on 20th December. In this frantic lift controlling game players will need to make sure they get their passengers to the right floor or face the consequences. Check out the trailer below…
In this entertaining and elevating game, players will have the very simple sounding task of delivering all passengers to their respective colour coded floors on time, fail to do so and the passengers will explode in a puff of smoke. Fortunately, all sorts of outrageously designed lifts are available to unlock and several power ups to collect that have particular benefits, such as swapping platform colours, securing extra lives and even help speed things up.
- Race against time and deliver passengers before they explode, let 3 die and it’s game over.
- Meet new passengers with funny personalities as you progress higher up the tower.
- Experiment with wacky lifts – from a ketchup bottle to a washing machine to a rocket … and many more!
- Improve your lift’s capacity or speed with upgrades.
- Collect pickups and boosts for challenging levels – including lightning bolts, extra lives, and platform color swaps.
- Unlock and travel through various environments such as the carpark, subway and shopping mall.
- Climb hundreds of floors – with more added each month.
- Share your progress with friends and race them to the top.
- Jump right into the action with only two buttons.
- Enjoy endless fun with procedurally-generated layouts and passenger delivery objectives.
- Explore “Beat the Clock” and “Avoid 3 Deaths” game modes.
Lifty will be available on Google Play and the App Store on 20th December.