Atari has announced the release of RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures on Windows PC via the Epic Games store. Originally released on the Nintendo Switch late last year, RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures will bring the fun of the series to a whole new generation of PC gamers. Watch the brand new trailer below….
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures will give players the opportunity to create their own theme parks through three distinct game modes: Adventure Mode (Campaign mode), Scenarios and Sandbox. Each of these three modes will allow players to build over 120 exciting and wacky rides, restaurants and shops. There’s also an intuitive coaster builder that will allow players to create exciting roller coasters easily and quickly. Budding theme park managers will have access to four uniquely themed environments with the addition of water and terraforming options that will ensure each park is unique.
The game features:
- Streamlined management and easy to use tools to start building quickly and easily.
- Three different fun filled game modes – Adventure, Scenario and Sandbox.
- Adventure Mode will introduce a brand new Event System that makes every park unique. Tough decisions will need to be made when these events occur.
- Pick from over 50 colours to customise all the rides, roller coasters, shops and restaurants. Add pre-made paths, foliage and even river tiles.
- Build one of four distinctive locations — Alpine, Moon, Canyon and Tropics.
- Seven types of fully customisable roller coaster — Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive and Accelerator.
- Over 120 wacky rides, restaurants and shops for your park, including the Merry-go-Round and Roto-Drop.
- Use mouse and keyboard controls or plug in a compatible controller to play.
“We couldn’t be more excited to partner with the Epic Games store to bring this new casual entry in Chris Sawyer’s beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon series to its birthplace on Windows PC,” said Jean-Marcel Nicolai, Chief Operating Officer, Atari. “RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is a fantastic entry point in the series for players of all ages and skill levels, and it’s now further accessible to fans on Windows PC. The Epic Games store is a fantastic new platform for creators and players alike, and we’re honored to begin our support of it with RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures.”
RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures is available now exclusively through the Epic Games Store.
While we’re talking about theme parks, who remember Theme Park for the Commodore Amiga from the classic days of gaming? If you want to talk about retro gaming then join us on Twitter @FMyth_Gaming.