Sabotage Studios has today announced the release of the ninja action adventure, The Messenger, on to the Playstation 4. Watch the extreme martial arts combat you’d expect from a game with a ninja in the trailer below…
In The Messenger, a demon army has beseiged the small village that a young ninja calls home. Taking the role of this young ninja, players will venture out on a perilous quest through a cursed world to deliver a scroll that is paramount to the survival of his village. As the ninja progresses through the game the world will change and players will find themselves on a time traveling adventure.
The Messenger features:
- Dynamic, acrobatic gameplay with ultra tight controls.
- Upgrade the ninja with new abilities.
- Branching paths and hidden levels to discover.
- Sprites, animations, and backgrounds meticulously designed in 8-bit and 16-bit.
- A memorable cast of offbeat villains,bosses and associates.
- An original soundtrack composed by Rainbowdragoneyes.
You can download The Messenger now from the Playstation Store.
As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor.
Visit us on Twitter @FMyth_gaming.