Following a successful and well received release on Steam, developer Meelessthanthree has announced that they will be releasing their nightmarish, action RPG Lucah: Born of a Dream on the Nintendo Switch on 3rd July.
Lucah: Born of a Dream offers players the chance to master elemental combat magic as they hack and slash their way through a surreal dreamscape. Taking the role of Lucah, The Marked Child, players will need to fight their way past the strange, yet deadly, creatures in order to reclaim their identity.
As Lucah travels the hellish land of dreams he must utilise multiple combat Mantras that combine ranged and melee-based attack styles, and the power of Familiars and lift the the curse.
This upcoming title features:
- Striking colors and evocative linework elicits an impressionistic sense of ambiguity and tension.
- Mix and match over ten different Attack Mantras to create an endless variety of unique combos.
- Befriend Familiars and use their ranged elemental magic to turn the course of battle.
- Personalize your character with Virtues like slow-motion dodges, stunning parries, or vampiric attacks.
- 6-7 hour campaign thick with secrets, branching paths, and alternate play modes.
- A haunting electronic soundscape binds Lucah into a singular experience of self-discovery through struggle.
Lucah: Born of a Dream is available on 3rd July from the Nintendo eShop.