Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have announced that they have released Beneath The Stolen Lands, the third DLC for their acclaimed RPG Pathfinder: Kingmaker. As well as the release of the DLC, they have also announced the release of Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition.
The Beneath The Stolen Lands will feature:
- Players will be able to start a new party from scratch and taking them on an adventure to the Tenebrous Depths, an endless rogue-like dungeon.
- A near-infinite varieties of Pathfinder characters to create. Try different builds to cater for your tactics.
- Dying in an encounter will enable additional benefits for subsequent playthroughs.
- New items can be unlocked across multiple playthroughs and the deeper into the dungeon reached will determine the number of item slots that traders have.
- Players can enter the dungeon as their main character, either head straight on to the location or wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included into the main campaign.
The Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition will feature new content, including new items and weaponry, new abilities and more ways to create a character and a brand new class, the Swordlord. As well as all these new features there have also been numerous other additions of gameplay-enriching content.
The Enhanced Edition also includes an increase in the variety of random encounters on the global map, a more refined kingdom management feature, improved balancing throughout, with an emphasis on the beginning and last two chapters, and thousands of fixes and improvements.
This edition of the game will be available as a free update for all existing owners of the game.
Head over to Steam or GOG now to purchase Beneath The Stolen Lands.