Facepunch Studios, the developer who brought us favourites such as Rust and Garry’s Mod, have released their latest title Chippy on Steam. Filled with plenty of competitive challenges, Chippy is a twin stick shooter that sees players destroy a cavalcade of bosses one pixel at a time.
With Chippy players will take on a variety of huge retro style bosses in combat. As these 14 multi-form bosses rain down ridiculous amounts of firepower, players will need to destroy them by shooting off sections and whittling down the boss piece by piece until they can destroy the core.
This twin stick shooter features:
- 14 multi-form bosses to shoot and destroy.
- Various powerups to allow offensive or defensive play.
- Simple scoring system based on fastest time wins.
- Replays of boss fights can be viewed with slow motion and fast forward. There’s also the option to take control of other players replays.
- Leaderboards to show off how skillful you are.
Chippy is a twin-stick bullet-hell shooter with destructible bosses. Chip them apart pixel-by-pixel, slice off sections, and attack their cores as fast as you can.
Chippy is available on Steam now with a 10% discount until 21st June.
Join us on Twitter for all your film and TV needs @Flickeringmyth or gaming on @FMyth_Gaming.