Digerati and developer Flamebait Games will be releasing their surreal grapple-hook adventure Verlet Swing on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch later this month. The first person platformer will be available for Playstation 4 gamers on 11/12th June and on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 14th.
With Verlet Swing players take their grapple and enter an eccentric world filled with surreal fever dreams. Players will swing between obstacles through landscapes that are both beautiful (ponds of koi fish) and weird pizza slices, but be careful not to collide with an obstacle or it’s certain death.
Verlet Swing on console features:
- 100 levels of frantic fast paced action.
- Increasingly surreal levels to swing your way through.
- Increasingly difficult gameplay.
- Test your skills with leaderboards and Challenges mode.
- Mixer broadcasting integration on the Xbox One version only.
- Be rewarded with Platinum Trophies and 1000G Achievements for PS4 and Xbox One versions.
“As a team we were passionate about creating a game with super tight yet simple mechanics,” explains Flamebait Games CEO, Mattias Lindblad. “With Verlet Swing we proudly deliver an experience which we believe has a fantastic game feel.”
Verlet Swing arrives on consoles later this month.
Chat to us on Twitter about gaming @FMyth_Gaming.