Cherry Pop Games’ ultimate billiards simulator Pool Nation is now available on the PlayStation Store. They have also joined forces with Wired Productions to bring the title to physical retailers on 30th August. A fancy new trailer can be seen below…
Pool Nation provides pixel perfect physics and photo-realistic graphics for those wanting a stunning online or offline billiards experience. Players can enjoy online league matches or enroll in the coveted Pool Nation Cup, and even try out the unique rule set customisation tool.
- Online leagues – Players will need to use all their skill to avoid relegation to lower leagues.
- Play for In-game Cash – An online competitive mode where players progress through varying difficulty levels.
- Friendlies – Invite friends to play online, customise your game type, rules, locations and more.
- Versus – Offline game for one or two players. Play against the AI or locally against friends.
- Pool Career – Offline single-player career, start out in the qualifiers earn your place in the first cup.
- Daily Challenges – A daily game of 3 Ball to unlock a chance to win free coins, pot 3 balls to win a random daily prize.
- Endurance – Keep potting balls into pockets as they fall from above.
- Free Trick Shot Editor DLC coming soon that will provide the ability to easily make epic trick shots.
Pool Nation is available now on PSN and will arrive in retail stores this August.