Darril Arts and Stormind Games have announced the release of the critically-acclaimed horror title Remothered: Tormented Fathers on the Nintendo Switch. This anxiety provoking psychological horror adventure is one of the few games in the genre available on the Nintendo eShop.
In Remothered: Tormented Fathers players take the role of Rosemary Reed, an investigator looking into the disappearance of a young woman named Celeste. Rosemary’s starting point is Celeste’s childhood home, however she finds the adoptive father uncooperative and is refused entry to the house. As Rosemary, players will return to Celeste’s home after dark to search for clues and find a way to survive the twisted inhabitants that are stalking her.
The game features:
- Plenty of combinations of game dynamics to use, including stealth, action, strategy, hide & run. Block the enemies in different parts of the house, attack them and study their behaviour to succeed.
- Everyday characters by day, scary monsters by night.
- Movie-like cutscenes.
- 3D audio sound effects that can be used to identify when the stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars to see how healthy you are, only way to tell is by Rosemary’s body.
- Environments and characters have been used to create realistic and believable puzzles.
- No loading times or empty moments as players explore the sinister mansion.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is available now on the eShop.