Developer ZA/UM has announced that they will release their hellish RPG Disco Elysium on PC via Steam and GOG on 15th October. This new groundbreaking open world RPG will provide players with a huge amount of choice as they set out to be the greatest detective. A new trailer has been released showcasing some of the game’s features, and you can watch it below…
Disco Elysium puts players in the shoes of a tough detective who doesn’t mess about. Utilising a unique skill system, players will take their detective across a whole city block interrogating unforgettable characters, crack murders and taking bribes. Players will be able to choose whether they are become a hero or corrupt.
The RPG features:
- More than 60 hours of unprecedented freedom of choice.
- Customise the detective from a choice of 24 upgradable skills, 80 different clothing items and 12 tools.
- A massive open ended case with plenty of side investigations.
- Explore, manipulate, collect, fight and even sing through huge world filled with unforgettable characters.
- An original soundtrack by British Sea Power.
Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking open world role playing game. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across
Disco Elysium will release on Steam and GOG on the 15th October.