Dovetail Games has announced the release of Train Simulator 2020 on Steam for PC. This latest installment in Dovetail’s Train Simulator series is accompanied by a free update for existing users. Check out the game’s launch trailer below….
Train Simulator 2020 continues in its aim to satisfy fans and railway enthusiasts with the addition of a new and exclusive route as well as two of the best routes from the last year. All these routes will include authentic locos, engaging scenarios and beautiful scenery, and as usual there will be all the carefully calibrated designs, controls and engine mechanics.
Classic Bavarian freight and passenger engines will take players through the scenic routes of the Danube Valley as the Nuremberg and Regensburg Bahn, the Norfolk Southern N-Line of the USA and the South Western Main Line: Southampton – Bournemouth in England’s green and pleasant lands.
Key features of Train Simulator 2020 include:
- Three lovingly recreated, true to life routes.
- New settings that allows drivers to personalise their experience, including improved control over depth of field, contrast and more.
- 9 authentic Diesel and Electric locomotives to master plus the steam-powered Peppercorn-class ‘Blue Peter’.
- 200km of lovingly crafted tracks to run along spreading from countryside to cities and industries.
- Plenty more routes and engines to try out for free on the Steam Workshop.
Train Simulator 2020 is available now on the Steam Workshop.