Feral Interactive has released The Hunter & The Beast DLC for the epic fantasy strategy title Total War: Warhammer II for Mac OS and Linux. Available on both Steam and the Feral Interactive store, this latest DLC will bring two new legendary lords, new devastatingly powerful ranged units and more.
Deep in the heart of Lustria, the fearless and charismatic Huntsmarshal Markus Wulfhart leads his band of ruthless trackers, scouts, hunters and sharpshooters through the jungles to claim land for Emperor Karl Franz. However, Nakai The Wanderer, the revered Kroxigor of the first-spawning, follows where the Great Plan wills him, and it’s willing him to lead his freshly awakened Dread Saurians against all trespassers.
The Hunter & The Beast DLC features:
- Two new Legendary Lords lead their own factions: Markus Wulfhart and his Huntsmarshal’s Expedition (Empire), and Nakai The Wanderer who leads the Spirit of the Jungle.
- Both Legendary Lords have their own unique faction mechanics, quest-chains, legendary items, skill-trees and campaign narrative.
- Devastating new ranged units, including mobile gunpowder batteries and the Hunter Heroes for the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition.
- Fearsome new Dread Saurians, the largest beasts to walk through Lustria, plus new Kroxigors, Razordons and Rites for Spirit of the Jungle.
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field.
The Hunter & The Beast DLC is available now from the Feral Store and Steam for £6.99 / $8.99 / €8.99.