Developer and publisher HeroCraft have announced that they will be releasing the hugely successful turn-based strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf on the Nintendo Switch on 23rd January. This blend of turn-based strategy and card game will see the titular Space Wolves embark on a campaign to destroy the enemies of the Imperium. The developers have released a new trailer (see below) showcasing some of the environments, weapons and enemies that players will encounter.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf will see players take command of a Space Wolves squad after their Great Company’s Strike Cruiser was ambushed by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion. Forced to land on the volcano-wracked feral world of Kanak, players will need to lead their men into combat against the planet’s native barbarians and the evil Word Bearers who worship the Chaos gods.
- A huge campaign with branching storylines.
- Diverse environments in which to fight glorious battles for the Emperor.
- Take on the evil Word Bearers Chaos Marines and other servants of Chaos, and the sinister Necrons.
- Choose the path of a Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard.
- All content previously released for the PC version.
- A new local co-op mode allowing players to fight against the enemies of the Imperium together.
Do your part for the Emperor in Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf , coming to Nintendo Switch on the 23rd January.