NIS America has announced the release of Disgaea 1 Complete on Google Play and the App Store. This mobile edition of the fan favourite Switch and PS4 game has been redesigned for touch input and mobile screens and includes new features such as Auto-battle and Cloud Saves. A new trailer can be seen below celebrating the game’s release.
Disgaea 1 Complete follows the story of Prince Laharl as he awakes to find his father, the Overlord, is dead. Laharl’s homeland of the Netherworld is in complete turmoil and to reclaim his rightful place on the throne he must make some unlikely allies (including devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne) and fight to defend what is rightfully his. In order to reclaim his throne Laharl will need to slash, shoot and punch his way to the top, using an assortment of special skills while building up his team to level 9999. By working alongside his team, players will be able to unleash crazy team attacks and spells and deal millions of points of damage to the enemy.
New features include:
- Take control of Prince Laharlas he conquers the Netherworld to become the Overlord in this zany story of assassins, Prinnies, and robots!
- Play through the main story of the original Disgaea or try Etna Mode with extra characters not found in the original release!
- Level up anything from characters to items to shops. Things not working out in your favor? Head to the Dark Assembly, and change the laws of the Netherworld.
- An Auto-Battle feature that can be utilised for both stages and the Item World.
- Battle Speed Boost allowing play up to 8x the normal speed.
- A Cheat Shop that allows tweaking EXP/HL gains, enemy strengths, and more.
- Cloud Saves are supported on both iOS and Android, plus there’s the ability to transfer save data between the two platforms.
Disgaea 1 Complete is available on Google Play and the App Store.