No More Robots has teamed up with Sold Out to bring a physical version of extreme downhill biking game Descenders to Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this Spring. This physical release will also be accompanied by a digital release on both formats.
Descenders is an extreme downhill mountain biking racer set within procedurally generated worlds. As in real life, a mistake made during this extreme sport will have consequences and so players will have to plan, prepare and lead their team to victory.
- A modern take on an extreme sport.
- Procedurally generated worlds mean a different jump, slope or hillbomb with every game.
- An in-depth physics system that allows players to control every subtle movement of your rider.
- Special mutators to earn each time you play. Work out which ability works best with your riding style.
- Earn new bikes and threads with a fully-featured online Rep system.
- A perfect soundtrack for hitting the hills thanks to drum & bass label Liquicity.
“We’re extremely excited to work with Sold Out on the retail releases for Descenders,” said Mike Rose, Company Director at No More Robots. “Our players have been begging us for a physical release for a while now, so getting to work with Sold Out on a worldwide retail release is essentially fulfilling a long-standing dream for all of us.”
“Descenders is an awesome fast-paced game which players love on digital platforms, so we’re thrilled to be partnering with No More Robots to release the physical editions on PS4 and Nintendo Switch at retail,” added Garry Williams, CEO of Sold Out.
Descenders will be available physically and digitally on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this Spring.