Toplitz Productions has announced the release of their new football management game Soccer, Tactics & Glory on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. This latest title from the developer of Farmer’s Dynasty and Mad Games Tycoon will allow players to build their team from the ground up, customise their players’ looks and much more. A new launch trailer can be seen below….
Soccer, Tactics & Glory puts players in the shoes of a brand new football team with the objective to get them to the top of the Premier League. Starting off in the amateur leagues, players will be able to build their team from scratch, train their players and strategically make plans that will win the match. Players will be able to individually customise each and every member of their team and make alterations to their looks, skills and class. Players will be able to turn their team from rookies to champions with every turn based match.
- Unique turn-based matches allow players to strategically place their team members in the best possible position where they can exploit the weaker skills of the opponent.
- Start in the amateur leagues, take part in cup matches, buy and train players then take them to the pro leagues.
- A variety of skills and classes that can be assigned to team members. Experiment with different skills and match these to your own playstyle.
- Change and customise the face of any player on your team roster.
- Smooth animations allow characters to move elegantly and realistically during matches.
- Players are able to join with friends online for a friendship-breaking playoff tournament.
Soccer, Tactics & Glory is available now on the Xbox Marketplace, Playstation Store and the Nintendo eShop.