Playway and developer Red Dot Games have released the Mercedes-Benz DLC for Car Mechanic Simulator 2018. This new DLC introduces more vehicles and engines to work on in the garage. To celebrate the release a new trailer has been released and can be seen below….
This latest DLC will include five brand new licensed Mercedes-Benz cars from that will provide a brand new challenge for would-be mechanics. These new cars are:
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing (W198) – Introduced in 1954, world’s fastest production car of its day. First-ever production fuel-injection. Gull-wing doors. Iconic.
- Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC (W126) – Most powerful and desired version of one of the most beautiful cars in history.
- Mercedes-Benz 500E (W124) – High-performance version of the W124 created in close cooperation with Porsche.
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (C197) – Front mid-engine, 2-seater, limited production sports car developed by the Mercedes-AMG division of German automotive manufacturer.
- Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagoda (W113) – Two-seat roadster/coupé, introduced at the 1963 Geneva Motor Show, and produced from 1963 through 1971.
The DLC will also introduce 5 new engines that can be used in vehicles, these Mercedes-Benz engines are the Inline-6 M130 engine, Inline-6 M186 engine V8 OHC M117 engine, V8 DOHC M119 engine and V8 DOHC M159 engine.
The Mercedes-Benz DLC is available on Steam now, purchase before 22nd January and receive a 10% discount.