Ever fancied going on a night time ghost hunt at a spooky location but can’t be bothered to leave the cosy comfort of your own home? Well thanks to developer and publisher Darkling Room you can join an all night ghost vigil in the haunted Harwood House.
In this point and click adventure game, players join a paranormal investigating team and set out to prove the existence of ghosts through paranormal experiments. Taking place within the walls of the old haunted Harwood House that has laid empty for several decades, players will begin their vigil in the attic using a variety of ghost hunting gadgets, including EMF detectors and thermal cameras. Ghost cams are placed around the old mansion house and players can observe these to get evidence, as well as talk to fellow ghost hunters via messages and walkie talkie for sightings, temperature drops etc.
- A detailed and haunting setting to explore.
- Simple point and click interface.
- Time slips provide flashbacks to the past.
- Carry out in-game experiments into the paranormal.
- Ghost hunting gadgets to use that can be used to discover supernatural activity, including Dictaphone EVP recordings, Night Vision camera, EMF Detector and a Thermal Camera.
- Keep an eye on a number of CCTV cameras and watch for supernatural activity.
- Test your skills by solving puzzles and enigmas.
- A number of different ghosts to discover and ghost hunting companions to interact with.
Dark Fall – Ghost Vigil is available now on Steam with a 7% discount available until 17th January.