Headup and Devespresso Games have released the launch trailer for The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters ahead of the game’s arrival on 28th January. This atmospheric, story-driven Korean survival horror game will have players exploring friendship, bullying and the pressures of life that every school child experiences. You can watch the trailer below…
Continuing the dark and sinister adventure that was The Coma: Recut, Vicious Sisters will see players take the role of Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, who wakes one night in her school and finds the once familiar building has twisted and distorted to become a sinister shadow. As Mina wanders the shadowy corridors of her school she is pursued by a strange creature that bares a resemblance to her English teacher. With this ever-present threat, Mina must escape the boundaries of her school where she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers and unwilling allies.
When this title leaves Early Access it will release with a final major update, a reset of the game’s save data and new surprises and plots that were not available during the Early Access phase. Those who have purchased the game during the Early Access stage will receive a free Survival Guide/Artbook and a copy of the original soundtrack at release.
- A relentless pursuit with an all-new AI.
- Craftable items for those life or death moments.
- The nightmarish district of Sehwa to explore and secrets to discover.
- Life saving resources to discover.
- Tools and upgrades that can be unlocked to help reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Pass challenges to conceal your location and avoid certain death.
- Vibrant, hand-drawn in-game visuals.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters releases on Steam and GOG for PC, Mac and Linux on 28th January, priced £11.99/ $14.99 / €14.99.