Atari is inviting gamers to run their “legitimate family business” with the upcoming mobile strategy game Mob Empire from developer Nvizzio Creations.
In Mob Empire, players assemble a motley crew of goons while expanding their territory, locking down their hard-earned districts, battling it out with rival gangs and settling beef with gang bosses who have it out for them. Key features in the game include:
- Outrageous Characters: Collect wild and deadly gangsters from throughout the criminal underworld. Each character has different stats, strengths, and weaknesses, so mix and match to build an elite criminal team to help expand your empire. Level up your crew and send them out on missions to reclaim your turf!
- Fight for your City: Give your enemies an offer they can’t refuse! Battle for territory and recover blocks from rival gangs to grow your mob empire. Pit your crew against AI enemies. Succeed, and the block is yours! Take over enough blocks, and it’s time to face the gang boss’s HQ and claim the entire neighborhood!
- Tactical Management: Place shady buildings like black market weapon shops and money laundering operations, along with legitimate real estate and defensive construction. Staff them with your characters to get stat boosts and make more money. More cash brings more power… but you might start feeling a squeeze from the law.
- An Irreverent World of Crime: Each area of the city is themed to the different crews running them — Chinatown, The Docks, Countryside, and more. Moody lighting and weather effects make your city feel alive. Weasel, your guide through the criminal underworld, will keep you laughing all the while.
- Dynamic Danger: You’re not the only one vying for control. Leave a building without proper defense, and you’ll find it ransacked by rival gangs, with some of your cash lost. You gotta find who did it, and regain what’s yours!
“We’re very excited to be adding another great mobile title to our roster with Mob Empire,” said Atari COO Jean-Marcel Nicolai. “Mob Empireis a fun, witty take on the simulation genre and we can’t wait to get it into the hands of our amazing fans!”