Sigil Entertainment has announced that their turn-based strategy Battlecraft is now available for FREE on Steam, Google Play and the App Store. Battlecraft provides both mobile and desktop gamers with a fast paced “simultaneous turn-based strategy” against AI and human opponents. Check out the game’s launch trailer below…
Battlecraft provides a fresh twist on the turn-based strategy genre, one where it is always the players’ turn, providing more of a “simultaneous turn-based strategy”. Players will need to create their army from over 20 unique heroes and take part in epic battles where they will have to think one step ahead of their opponent.
- Compete in seamless online multiplayer matches against players around the world.
- Level up your heroes and unlock new abilities in the single-player RPG mode.
- Customise your army with more than 20 unique heroes.
- Simultaneous turn-based gameplay will prove to be a true test of wits and skill.
- Earn a high online ranking and gain the top spot on the leaderboards.
“Battlecraft was born out of my love for chess. So with chess as a starting point, I came up with the idea of having actions play out simultaneously in turns. This way, you get this chaotic, exciting feeling while still having time to think about your choices. Battlecraft also provides some interesting rock-paper-scissors interactions: You can dodge attacks or read your opponent – then attack them where you think they will go next!” Nikola Todorovic, Founder, Sigil Entertainment.