Publisher and developer Tripwire Interactive has released the latest update for Killing Floor 2, titled Neon Nightmares, which is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. You can watch the launch trailer here…
In Killing Floor 2: Neon Nightmares, players will be able to explore the brand-new map Biolapse – and journey deep into the intricate layers of this laboratory, clearing out the Zeds running rampant through its haunted halls. In addition to the new map, players will also have the ability to use the two brand-new weapons – the HRG Incendiary Rifle for the Firebug and Compound Bow for the Sharpshooter.
The highlights of Killing Floor 2: Neon Nightmares include:
- New Map: Biolapse
- Compatible with Survival and Weekly Game Modes
- Explore multiple levels in this abandoned Horzine laboratory and take advantage of layouts and traps to give the Zeds a run for their own dosh
- New Weapon: HRG Incendiary Rifle
- Set hordes of Zeds aflame with this modified M16 M203 Assault Rifle equipped with incendiary rounds and grenades. Grenade blasts also leave behind a temporary patch of flame that burns Zeds
- New Weapon: Compound Bow (Paid Content)
- This versatile bow features two arrow types. Sharp arrows have a high penetration and damage rate and can be picked up off the ground to re-use. Cryo arrows create a small explosion with a high rate of freeze. Both arrow types can be charged to boost both range and damage. For close encounters, the melee bash is also decked with a long blade, dealing substantial damage.