Bungie has announced that the highly anticipated Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy is now available for all Destiny 2 gamers around the world to enjoy. This new chapter of Destiny 2 will be available until 9th June and will continue the story of the games universe and bring new activities and public events. A brand-new video introducing the Season of the Worthy can be seen below….
In Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy the Sundial has been freed from the clutches of the Red Legion. However one Psion Flayer has managed to escape and plans a terrible revenge against the Last City and its inhabitants. It is up to the Guardians of the Light and their allies to put aside their differences and band together to save the city. Players will need to defend the city by powering up the Rasputin defences through shared Seraph Tower public events.
Season of the Worthy features:
- Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin in new Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities.
- The Trials of Osiris make their long-awaited return and runs every weekend (minimum Power level 960).
- Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods.
- Rank up to unlock the Seventh Seraph seasonal armour set.
- Ranking up will also unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook.
Season of the Worthy is available for all Destiny 2 players to enjoy now and runs until 9th June.