The real world may be looking pretty bleak at the moment but the sun never sets in Cities: Skylines as Paradox Interactive announce the Sunset Harbour DLC. This new DLC will be available next week on PC and consoles and bring a variety of fishing, maritime and transportation-themed content. See more of this DLC in the new trailer below….
With the Sunset Harbour DLC players will gain a wealth of new content with a nautical theme that they can add to their cities. Players will be able to include various features such as fishing industries, water treatment plants, intercity buses, passenger helicopters and more. The DLC will also bring five new maps to players and these will feature boreal, tropical and temperate locales.
The Sunset Harbour DLC features:
- A new fishing industry that gives control over fishing boats at sea and fish farms, which add a new commercial element to your city.
- Four new policies to ensure the industry follow so that businesses can deliver the freshest fish to grocery stores.
- Water treatment plants that process waste water for those with no open water sources.
- New bus systems for transporting citizens, including the Intercity Bus Service for transit between cities on the highway and the Trolleybus Service which provides an eco-friendly mode of travel.
- A passenger helicopter service that provides an alternate mode of travel.
- The Aviation Club building encourages small plane owners to take part in recreational flying.
- Five new maps with boreal, tropical and temperate locations.
- Transport hubs that connect different public transport networks, making travel much easier for citizens.
- Upgrade waste management capabilities with Transfer Facilities. These allow for easier handling of rubbish without compromising the city layout or high land value.
As well as the new DLC, Paradox will launch additional content next week, including a new Content Creator Pack and a new Radio Station.
The Sunset Harbour DLC will be available on 26th March on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.