After a long wait, publisher THQ Nordic and developer Iron Lore Entertainment has announced the second expansion for Titan Quest, titled Ragnarok, is now available on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game – which was first released for PC back in 2017.
You can watch the launch and gameplay trailer here…
Titan Quest: Ragnarok adds a fifth story act to the action-RPG with thousands of new enemies, dozens of new bosses to defeat for better loot, a new level cap, and a new mastery for your heroes.
The full list of features for Titan Quest: Ragnarok include:
- New story act with dozens of new quests
- Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
- Revisit the other Acts to find new items and secrets
- New 10th Mastery – Runemaster: A magical warrior fighting with both spells and weapons
- Combine Runemaster with existing Masteries for a total of 45 combinations
- New experience curve
- Reach level 85 and maximise your character’s potential
- Find new and powerful gear, from colourful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
- New relics and charms for crafting and a new option to improve even legendary items.
- New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
- New enemies and bosses, from the denizens of Germany’s dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
- Improved character customisation
- A wider variety of regional styles and colour dyes
- Finally: wear pants!
- Quality of life improvements
- Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
Additionally, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players won’t have to wait too much longer for Titan Quest’s third expansion, Atlantis (released for PC in 2019), which THQ Nordic has claimed it’s coming soon.
Titan Quest is available on PC via GOG and Steam, Xbox One, and Playstation 4.