THQ Nordic and Mimimi Games have released a new trailer for their upcoming real-time tactical stealth game Desperados III. This new trailer (below) will explain all players will need to know, including view cones, the noise from gunfire, sniffing guard dogs and how to use the environment to their advantage.
Desperados III is the long awaited prequel to the much loved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive and sees John Cooper join forces with a cast of colourful characters, including the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. Players will follow Cooper and his gang on a frantic action-packed adventure through an assortment of wild west settings.
The game features:
- Five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills that will be useful in combat.
- Complete freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle.
- Large groups of enemies that can be defeated with careful planning and execution.
- Fight through classic Wild West scenarios such as frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities and more.
- Choose between using non-lethal and deadly attacks. Use stealth tactics or go in with all guns blazing.
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges.
- The game’s Showdown mode allows players to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks.
Desperados III is set for release on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC on 16th June. The game is available to pre-order now on PC and early adopters have the chance to pre-order The Digital Deluxe Edition for the price of the Standard Edition. Console gamers are able to pre-order the Collector’s Edition now.