2K Games has announced they will be releasing PGA Tour 2K21 on Google Stadia on 21st August allowing players to experience the sound of the golf ball gently falling in the hole and the thundering applause of the crowds as they take on some of the biggest names in the sport. A new trailer can be seen below.
In PGA Tour 2K21 provides players with a wealth of customisation options, they can play by the rules of the sport or reinvent it with their own rules and create and personalise their MyPlayer with a variety of equipment and apparel from well known brands. There will also be the ability for players to design the ultimate course choosing from 1000s of custom options and share these with other players.
Players can play through the all-new PGA TOUR Career Mode where they will play on real courses against top pros in a bid to win the FedExCup or they can join friends for a round in local and online multiplayer and run tournaments and seasons with Online Societies.
- New pros and courses – take on Justin Thomas and 11 top pros on real life courses such as TPC Sawgrass and East Lake Golf Club.
- Suitable for all skill levels – rookies can take advantage of real-time tutorials, tips, and shot suggestions while pros can master their game with Pro Vision, Distance Control and Putt Preview.
- Join friends by playing local and online matches, including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins, and 4-Player Scramble.
- Real-world scanning makes for the most realistic courses with every fairway, green, bunkers, trees, lakes and ponds faithfully recreated.
- Dynamic cut-scenes, a seamless replay system and play-by-play commentary of Luke Elvy and Rich Beem.
PGA Tour 2K21 arrives on the Stadia on 21st August and will be available in a Standard Edition and Deluxe Edition.