King Bird Games has announced they will be releasing their platforming adventure My Diggy Dog 2 on Steam Early Access on 1st July. This sequel to the critically acclaimed digger platformer will have players explore dungeons filled with challenging puzzles.
In My Diggy Dog 2 players follow the story of adventurer Christoper and his faithful canine companion Marty, as they set out on a quest to discover the strange artifact known as the Heart of Space and find out what happened to their friend Clara who mysteriously vanished. When Clara first went missing, Marty discovered an ancient map and it is this that will help the pair set out on their journey.
Combining a mix of the digger and platformer genres, My Diggy Dog 2 will have players leading the pair through a variety of different puzzle filled dungeons where there will find a variety of equipment and countless artifacts.
- Journey to a variety of different locations.
- A large map that can be explored in any direction.
- Hidden artifacts to collect.
- Large dungeons filled with traps and puzzles.
- Unique digging mechanics.
- A dynamic upgrade system.
- A story filled with clever twists.
- Stunning graphics.
- Lots of pleasant details in the game world.
- 120 levels of challenging platforming fun.
My Diggy Dog 2 arrives on Steam on 1st July. Add it to your wishlist here.