Indie developer 3S Design have announced they will be releasing their puzzle platformer Wira & Taksa Against the Master of Gravity on Steam later this year. A demo is now available to download from their Steam page and a new trailer can be seen below…
In Wira & Taksa Against the Master of Gravity the planet Nun has been placed under a devastating spell cast by the mischievous Master of Gravity. The task of freeing the planet from this spell falls on two heroes with different abilities – Wira & Taksa, Wira has great strength and a weapon ideal for taking out enemies but is slow while Taksa is quick and ideally suited for getting past traps. By using these two characters to their strengths, players will be able to ensure the freedom of the planet Nun.
Players will have to get through 5 worlds jam packed with a variety of challenging puzzles and vicious enemies intent on defeating the duo.
- 2.5D platformer with challenging puzzles.
- Explore a universe with a particular personality.
- Players can alter the direction of the gravity to move from the floor to the ceiling and the other way round.
- Interchangeable characters.
- Challenging puzzles to complete.
- Get through 5 worlds.
Wira & Taksa Against the Master of Gravity will arrive on Steam later this year.