Atlus have released their gripping, action-adventure puzzler, Catherine: Full Body, on the Nintendo Switch. The Switch edition comes with all the original add-on content plus three new voices from the Persona series. A new launch trailer can be seen below showing more of this mature puzzler.
Catherine: Full Body follows the story of Vincent Brooks as he embarks on an affair with Catherine during the course of a week. During the daytime players can guide Vincent freely through his life, meeting his friends and playing arcade games, but at night all that changes as he finds himself trapped in a recurring nightmare of a crumbling tower of puzzle blocks.
The full main voice cast make their return in this remaster, with the talents of Troy Baker as Vincent, Laura Bailey as Catherine and Michelle Ruff as Katherine plus Catherine: Full Body’s new central character, Rin, will be voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker.
Catherine: Full Body features:
- Branching story paths that delve into relationships plus the addition of dozens of new cutscenes and animated cinematics.
- Thirteen different endings to discover.
- Over 500 challenging and addictive puzzles to solve.
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode.
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in-game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-Rimmed Glasses).
Catherine: Full Body is available now on the Nintendo switch.