The DC Comics event of the year is just around the corner, and we now know how it will all unfold. From Wonder Woman 1984 kicking things off to The Batman closing out the event, DC FanDome is shaping up to be quite the moment.
Starting at 10:00 am on Saturday, August 22nd, you’ll be able to find everything listed below at the Hall of Heroes section of the event:
- 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET: Wonder Woman 1984 – Panel
- 10:30 AM PT/1:30 PM ET: Warner Bros. Games Montreal Announcement
- 10:45 AM PT/1:45 PM ET: The Sandman Universe: Enter the Dreaming – Panel
- 11:15 AM PT/2:15 PM ET: Multiverse 101 – Panel
- 11:45 AM PT/2:45 PM – Introducing Flash – Panel
- 12:00 PM PT/3:00 PM ET: The Suicide Squad – Panel
- 12:45 PM PT/3:45 PM ET: BAWSE Females of Color Within the DC Universe – Panel
- 1:15 PM PT/4:15 PM ET: Legacy of the Bat – Panel
- 1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET: Chris Daughtry: Performance
- 1:45 PM PT/4:45 PM ET: The Joker: Put on a Happy Face
- 1:45 PM PT/4:45 PM ET: Jim Lee Portfolio Review – DC Super-Villain Fan Art
- 2:00 PM PT/5:00 PM ET: Surprise DC Comics Panel
- 2:30 PM PT/5:30 PM ET: I’m Batman: The Voices Behind the Cowl – Panel
- 2:45 PM PT/5:45 PM ET: The Snyder Cut of Justice League – Panel
- 3:00 PM PT/6:00 PM ET: Black Adam – Panel
- 3:30 PM PT/6:30 PM ET: CNN Heroes: Real-Life Heroes in the Age of Coronavirus
- 4:00 PM PT/7:00 PM ET: Aquaman – Panel
- 4:00 PM PT/7:00 PM ET: To Be Announced
- 4:15 PM PT/7:15 PM ET: “Ask Harley Quinn”
- 4:15 PM PT/7:15 PM ET: Tomorrow’s Super Heroes with Jim Lee brought to you by Gold House
- 4:15 PM PT/7:15 PM ET: Wonder Woman 80th Celebration – Panel
- 4:30 PM PT/7:30 PM ET: SHAZAM! – Panel
- 5:00 PM PT/8:00 PM ET: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League
- 5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET: The Batman – Panel
- 11:30 PM PT/2:30 AM ET: CNN Heroes: Real-Life Heroes in the Age of Coronavirus
- 11:45 PM PT/2:45 AM ET: Beyond Batman
Here’s the type of content you’ll be able to find:
- Hall of Heroes: The epicenter of the DC FanDome. Experience special programming and star-studded panels, and be the first to see all-new content from upcoming films, television series, games, and more. Hall of Heroes is your entrée into a world tailored just for you, the fans — and it’s available in nine languages!
- WatchVerse: In this highly immersive environment, you will find yourself transported to a busy street in the DC FanDome’s theater district. Explore the storefronts, alleys, and rooftops — but definitely make sure to visit the four iconic theatres: the Monarch, Athena, Kandor, and McDuffie’s Dakota, featuring the Blerd & Boujee House, celebrating Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe. Take a seat and join our virtual audience for hours of must-see DC content from around the world. Whether it’s the latest panels, exclusive world premiere screenings or never-before-seen footage, there’s something for everyone to enjoy with the casts, creators, and behind-the-scenes characters from the worlds of DC TV series, films, home entertainment, games and more!
- YouVerse: Venture into DC YouVerse, where the FANS are the stars, to see the most amazing fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content from around the world — including, perhaps, your own! This is the Verse where fans are highlighted, honored, and rewarded throughout the unique 24-hour DC FanDome experience.
- InsiderVerse: Go behind the scenes on the legendary Warner Bros. Studios lot with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms — from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products and more.
- FunVerse: This is the perfect place to share your DC fandom! Explore every corner of this immersive and interactive space where you can access free digital comic books, buy exclusive products and collectibles through our key partners, strike a pose at our selfie station, explore the Batcave, and many more awesome activities.
- DC Kids FanDome: Explore the Teen Titans tower, visit DC Super Hero Girls’ Sweet Justice Café, make your way to the Batcave, and see all your favorite animated heroes in this world made specially for kids of every age to celebrate, play and create. DC Kids FanDome is kid-friendly and safe, and all the fun can be found at our separate companion site DCKidsFanDome.com.
Are you excited for DC Fandome? Share your thoughts on social media by reaching out to us via Twitter or Facebook @FlickeringMyth…