Activison has announced that Season 10 of Call of Duty: Mobile – titled The Hunt – is now available, enabling players to join in the search for Makarov with new Battle Pass and seasonal content.
The new season introduces familiar Call of Duty characters Makarov, Mace and Mara, while players will also be able to board a flight to the iconic Terminal map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, along with the Gunfight map Pine from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 10: The Hunt includes key additions such as:
- Two New Maps – Terminal (MP), Pine (Gunfight)
- New Battle Royale Class – Hacker
- New Perk – High Alert
- New Functional Weapon – Echo Shotgun
- New Operator Skill – Equalizer
- Two New Modes – Headquarters, Hardcore
- Season 10: The Hunt Battle Pass – New characters, weapons, items and more
- Marquee Event – Hunt for Makarov
- New Seasonal Challenges
- New merchandise now available in the store
- Various UI updates, weapon balance, and gameplay optimizations
Call of Duty: Mobile – Season 10: The Hunt is available now on both Android and iOS.