Warner Bros. Games and NetherRealm Studios have released a new trailer for Mortal Kombat 11 that is bound to fulfill the fan fiction of many gamers and movie fans, as it pits the legend that is John Rambo against the ruthless cyborg assassin, the T800 Terminator. Find out who gets the fatality below…
Rambo joins the roster as a new playable fighter as part of the Kombat Pack 2 and Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate on the 17th November, he will come with character skin variants inspired by the First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II and Rambo III films and be joined by hybrid Edenian and Mileena, Tarkatan clone of Kitana.
The Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate edition provides the definitive MK11 experience and includes:
- The Aftermath Expansion with a new story and three new fighters – Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop, plus 10 additional skins.
- Kombat Pack 1 – The addition of six playable characters – Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel, The Joker, Terminator T-800 and Spawn, plus 25 character skins.
- Kombat Pack 2 – Inclusion of hybrid Edenian, Mileena, Tarkatan clone of Kitana; Rain and Rambo, the Vietnam war vet’, featuring the voice and likeness of actor Sylvester Stallone.
- Towers of Time, Tutorial, Krypt, Kombat League and the signature roster fighters, all equipped with unique Fatalities.
- Xbox Series X|S Smart Delivery Enabled – Provides 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and cross-generation console compatibility for select modes.
- Those who purchase on Xbox One will get access to free updates on Xbox Series X|S.
- PS5 Upgrade Available – Delivering 4K dynamic resolution, enhanced visuals, improved loading times and cross-generation console compatibility for select modes. Buyers on PS4 and
- PS4 Pro will gain access to free upgrade to the PS5 version of their game.
- Krossplay support allowing players to fight each other regardless of the platform they play on.
Take control of John Rambo with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate or the Kombat Pack 2 on the 17th November.