Modus Games has today unleashed Ultraman’s Bemular into the world of Override 2: Super Mech League as part of the game’s Season Pass. Taking a break from the hit Netflix anime series, Bemular will come with a devastating move set which can be seen in the new trailer below…
Due to his strange alien origins, Bemular uses deadly energy attacks that will devastate enemies. These moves are:
- Triple Shot – Fires three projectiles at the target and can be used while in the air.
- Beam Orb – Bemular summons a ray-shooting orb that fires down from above.
- Piercing Ray – Fires a ray that pierces enemies. This can be charged up so that it fires an even stronger ray that knocks enemies down.
- Explosion – Causes an explosion around him allowing him to avoid stuns for one hit during this attack.
- Ultimate – Charges up a powerful energy ball and throws it at a target. This ball of energy can do up to twice its base damage the longer it flies.
Bemular is the second of four Ultraman characters coming to the game with Black King and Dan Moroboshi set to arrive in the coming months.
Also released today are a few additional updates to the game making tweaks and balancing changes, plus the addition of co-op matchmaking (for up to 2 players) in Leagues and Quick Play modes on all platforms.
Enjoy some over-the-top mech showdowns now in Override 2: Super Mech League on Xbox and Playstation systems.