Greensky Games has announced they will be releasing the intense and fast-paced SWARM on Oculus Quest and Rift platforms on the 8th April. With brilliant cel-shaded graphics and frantic FPS swinging action, players will feel like Spidey with a gun. Check out the new trailer below….
SWARM takes players through 25 levels spread through 5 dynamic, cel-shaded worlds overrun with clever robotic enemies that they will be required to destroy. In the vein of classic arcade shooters, SWARM will require quick reactions and strategic thinking.
Each session of SWARM lasts between 10 and 20 minutes long and is designed so that players can jump in swiftly and take part in this swinging shooter. Afterwards they are able to leave their score on a global leaderboard and share their prowess at this unique VR shooter.
Many would expect such a game as this to cause some serious motion sickness, however Greensky games have gone the extra mile to develop mechanics to avoid this usual situation and as a result both newcomers and veterans to VR gaming received none of the usual side-effects during extensive testing.
The game will feature:
- A beautiful cel-shaded world.
- 25 dynamic levels spread across 5 zones.
- Amodern FPS that retains the spirit of the classic arcade shooter.
- make the swing at the right time and rain death upon the enemy.
- Slow down time and dodge incoming fire.
- Use sound strategy to defeat cunning opponents.
- Competitive global leaderboards.
Look out for SWARM arriving on Oculus Quest and Rift platforms on the 8th April.