ROKiT Games and developer Respect Studios have announced that their delightful puzzle platformer Where’s Samantha? is now available on Steam for PC and Mac. Where’s Samantha? sees players navigate cunningly designed puzzles filled with devious hazards in order to find where Samantha has gone. Watch the new trailer below…
Where’s Samantha? takes players to a world where a humble tailor makes two little characters, George and Samantha, the two fall in love and live a very happy life until suddenly Samantha disappears. It’s up to players to take control of George and lead him through 45 levels filled with an array of deadly hazards, bottomless pits and increasingly difficult puzzles to solve.
George can’t do it alone….sort of, he needs to clone himself to get past some of the toughest challenges and that eventually becomes a huge problem which will set Samantha on a quest of her own.
- A love story that will stitch a little heart in your memory.
- 45 levels filled with mind-bending obstacles.
- Combination-dependent and physics-based puzzles.
- Beautifully hand-drawn art style.
- Narrated by award-winning actor and presenter Rufus Hound.
- Support for keyboard, mouse and gamepad on both PC and Mac.
- Bookmark your story with Cloud Saves!
“Beginnings are delicate. They take care, hard work, and attention to detail. The world is in a difficult place right now. It needs love more than ever. Where’s Samantha? is the right game at the right time. We hope our little indie game about love will warm people’s hearts across the globe – bringing people an extra measure of happiness wherever it’s needed.” – Jonathan Bolanos, Head of ROKiT Games.
Where’s Samantha? is available on Steam now for PC and Mac.