Indie developer Playbae and publisher Alcon Interactive have released their shadow manipulating puzzle-platformer, In My Shadow, on Steam. Journey through the mind of Bella in this puzzler with a heart warming story.
In In My Shadow help Bella work through her childhood memories and come to terms with her past by taking a journey through her mind solving puzzles. These childhood memories come to life as shadows on the wall in her house and players will need to use those shadows to solve unique puzzles.
The game will challenge players by using multidimensional mechanics that will force players to find new ways in which to use the shadows.
In My Shadow features:
- Clever puzzles that make use of shadows and shapes in a unique way.
- Over 50 levels spread across the walls of four rooms, with each providing its own set of mechanics.
- A heart-felt story narrated through her childhood memories.
- Colourful environments that reflect the individual personalities of everyone in her family.
- A musical score that matches the emotions of the environments.
In My Shadow is available now on Steam for PC, priced £8.00/€9.00/$9.99 with a discount available until 16th April.
Console and mobile gamers can look forward to In My Shadow arriving later this year.