Publisher of retro and modern games, Ziggurat Interactive, has announced the release of Super Chopper on Steam and GOG. This retro arcade styled air combat game sees players take to the skies in an attack helicopter and complete a series of rescue and combat missions across landscapes rich in enemies. A trailer showcasing the gameplay can be seen below…
In Super Chopper jump into the cockpit of your chopper and tackle 50 challenging missions spanning 5 life-or-death scenarios. Traverse enemy territory to rescue stranded soldiers, extinguish fires, escorting VIP convoys and taking out enemy targets, though never forget to keep one eye on the sky and look out for enemy helicopters.
These missions take players through five different environments: red rock canyons, grassy plains, dense jungle, snowy mountains and desolate deserts with additional missions able to be created and shared with friends thanks to a level editing tool.
Super Chopper features:
- Intuitive flight controls and no need for a pilot’s license.
- Switch between four weapon types, including a standard machine gun, rapid-fire machine gun, missiles, and bombs.
- Fly missions in multiple conditions and environments: red rock canyons, grassy plains, steamy jungles, snow-covered mountains and desolate deserts.
- Master five mission types, including stealth, combat, rescue, escort,and fire prevention.
- 50 challenging missions.
- Create your own custom missions with the robust editor tool. Create waypoints, victory conditions, placement of enemies and more.
Super Chopper is available now on Steam and GOG for PC.