GungHo Entertainment has announced that they will be bringing a whole new collaboration event to Ninjala from the 27th April. After the Sonic the Hedgehog and Puzzles and Dragons events players will be able to enjoy content themed around the recently released Monster Hunter Rise. The latest Developer Diary can be viewed below…
With this new collaboration event, players will be able to get their hands on a wealth of new collaboration content, including:
- Three brand new Avatar costumes: Kamura Style, Rathalos Style, and Aknosom Style
- Three Emotes: BBQ Success, BBQ Fail, and Weapon Sharpening
- A MHRise 2 IPPON Decoration featuring a Palico and a Palamute
- Two Gum Utsusemi of a Palico and a Palamute
- A Monster Hunter Tee
- A login reward: MHRise Sticker featuring a Palico
- A battle reward: MHRise 1 IPPON Decoration
These items will be available to collect in-game until 26th May.
The recent developer diary below also includes the following announcements:
- From 27th April to 26th May, players will be able to earn up to 600 Jala by logging in at least once a day for 3 days.
- April 24th and 25th will see the Nissin U.F.O. Yakisoba Cup Online Tournament. During this event Players can battle it out with the top four receiving exclusive Commemorative Tournament IPPON Decorations. There will also be Gacha Coins, Gold to Bronze Medals, Extremely Addictive Emotes and participation rewards to be won.
Be sure to take part in the Monster Hunter Rise x Ninjala event later this month.